The 'SSMS Integration Pack Framework 1' is a package that our SSMS plug-ins use to integrate into SSMS 2014 and earlier, and sometimes it can become corrupted.
- Close any running instance of SSMS
- From Programs and Features, if there is still a program installed called "SSMS Integration Pack Framework 1", uninstall this (note: you may also have a "SSMS Integration Pack 1" installed, which should remain installed)
- Delete the folder c:\ProgramData\Red Gate\SIPFw if it still exists
- Reinstall or repair SQL Source Control/SQL Doc/SQL Search/SQL Test/Dependency Tracker/SQL Data Generator (either option should repopulate c:\ProgramData\Red Gate\SIPFw and reinstall "SSMS Integration Pack Framework 1")
- Launch SSMS to check if the error still occurs